Wow, I feel humbled and elated to have been nominated for another award this week! I have to thank cupcaketravels for nominating me. Her wonderful blog that mixes amazing food, a new-found (well, sort of new) passion for cycling, and doing it all in a new country, France, is an inspiration to all of us! Go check it out!
Now, these are the rules to follow for the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Select 11 people for the award.
5. Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
6. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Here are my questions to answer:
1. Who was your favourite pet?
Definitely my sweet wiener dog, Kalik. Had her for 16 years and passed away when I was 33, so that was half of my life with this amazing pup!
2. If you could do anything and be paid for it, what would it be?
Apart from what I am actually doing, which is cooking for money, so to speak, I would like to get paid to travel too…..
3. What is your all-time favourite, above-all-else- food?
Hmmm….that is particularly tricky! I guess it would have to be a plate of gnocchi, or some tagliatelle with white truffle.
4. What was the best present you ever received?
My mum coming out of the hospital on my birthday last year.
5. What was the best present you ever gave?
A trip to 3 Michelin star restaurant Arzak to my boyfriend, 4 years ago, with a group of friends. At the chef’s table. Great night!
6. If there is anything you regret so far in life, what is it?
Not to have been able to spend more time with my dad before he passed away.
7. If you could go back and tell your 10-year old self one thing, what would it be?
Don’t grow up too fast.
8. What is guaranteed to put you to sleep?
Watching Formula One racing. Something about the sounds of the cars and it’s almost always on a Sunday afternoon after a big meal…….
9. What makes you laugh the most?
Watching my dogs do silly things.
10. What is your favourite movie?
Dang, another one….I guess I would have to say Blade Runner, seen it about 30 times.
11. If you could only choose one music album to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oy Vey! David Bowie’s greatest hits…..I think!
Here are my nominees:
Now, here are your questions!:
1. What is your favorite thing to cook?
2. What is your perfect Sunday afternoon?
3. Which is your no.1 bucket list destination?
4. White or Red wine?
5. If you were an animal, what would you be?
6. Most memorable kitchen disaster?
7. Favorite childhood food?
8. What song describes your life right now?
9. Beach or Mountain?
10. What’s your favorite national holiday?
11. Who is or has been your biggest inspiration?