Now, after my whole kitchen fiasco, I am so pleased and flattered that Acorn in the Kitchen has nominated me for
It just brightened up my whole day! Ok, so I will have to abide by the rules, (which I didn’t know there were)
Here are seven things about myself:
1. I talk to my dogs. (And I think they understand me.)
2. I actually majored in Art History and Theater before becoming a Chef.
3. I secretly wish I could sing better, and belt out tunes whenever anyone will let me.
4. I am dreaming of opening up my own bakery.
5. I have never been to Asia. (Unless you count the Asian side of Istanbul)
6. I don’t own a car.
7. I’m afraid of Ferris Wheels. But I LOVE Roller Coasters.
Ok, so on to the next part, my nominations for versatile bloggers are as follows:
Ok, I apologize if I haven’t done this correctly, but congratulations to all my nominees! Apparently I have to add a link to this page as well: